You are part of the new to build Shared Services team from the International Verder Group and you will play an important role in the renewal of IT by monitoring the technological and business trends. Your aim is to simplify the landscape and to reduce costs and risks.
Your main responsibilities!
You are responsible for the establishment of an enterprise architecture strategy and framework for core IT platform services within the Verder Group. It’s up to you to specify, refine, update and make available a formal approach to implement solutions, necessary to develop and operate the enterprise IT architecture. Next to this, you ensure the interoperability, scalability, usability and security of IT solutions and innovations, established a roadmap for simplifying the landscape.
Your main tasks!
- You develop a strategy and framework for enterprise architecture and develop the roadmap for architectural vision for the next 3-5 years;
- You also define and validate architecture principles and standards for core IT platform services (O365, Cloud, Azure, Networking);
- You lead the assessment and communication of the impacts, trade-offs, risks, costs, benefits and opportunities of IT solutions from an enterprise architect perspective;
- You control, maintain and monitor IT standards across Verder;
- You keep up to date on enterprise architecture best practices and trends and are responsible for the technological pilots to ensure innovation based on best practices and trends;
- You are also responsible for training and further development of IT stakeholders in the area of architecture.
Who are you?
- You have a Master degree in a technology related subject and/or equivalent recognized work experience;
Preferably you also have relevant courses on Enterprise/IT Architecture (for example Information planning, ArchiMate, Change management);
- Are you also TOGAF certified, give us a call!
- To do this job well, you need about 5+ years’ experience as an IT architect;
- English is you second nature;
- You have knowledge and experience with architecture frameworks and concepts;
- You have a good eye for detail without losing the big picture;
- Your communication and collaboration skills to work with different and various functional backgrounds and across managerial levels, are well developed;
- Last but not least, you have a clear vision on IT and special knowledge in areas on management, system development, SOA, Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management and portals.
Who are we?
Verder International is an ambitious and financially strong international family business and focuses worldwide on the development and distribution of laboratory equipment (Scientific division) and an extensive range of specialist pump technologies (Liquids division). With various production companies and distribution locations, we are active in 25 different countries with 1500 employees worldwide. The Verder Group has been chosen by Management Team (MT) as the number 1 in the Dutch top 100 manufacturing industry!
What do we offer?
The Verder Group is investing in digital technologies to support our global growth ambitions. We are building core IT platforms based on cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Innovations like Virtual reality, Robotic Process Automation and Internet of Things are driving our IT and Innovation roadmap. To support these ambitions we are building a Group Shared Services team that will support these global initiatives. An excellent opportunity for ambitious and driven technology talents that can support us in these challenging goals and want to work with the newest technologies. You will contribute to the core of our digital innovation initiatives and we offer you an international and exciting environment where you can globally expand, learn and work together.
Apply for this job
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? You can apply for this vacancy via our website www.werkenbijverder.com or send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you want to know more about this job opening, please get in touch with Annaliza van Kuilenburg, HR Advisor at 030-6779103. Also have a look at our website www.verder.com.