You lead it! You are going to set up a team for our new to build Group Shared Service Team. You will take the lead in building a strong team and take care of the priority setting, roadmap and portfolio alignment.
Your main tasks!
- Achieve, sustain and report on agreed performance targets, and ensure the end to end handling of incidents and problems;
- Oversee the activities of direct reports to ensure a high performing, well-motivated and developed team that deliver the required results;
- Monitor and analyse quality of infrastructure service performance across the business and in conjunction with quality assurance;
- You manage the service level arrangements and parties;
- Continuously seek opportunities for technological developments and innovation;
- Rationalize the 3rd party landscape ensuring simplification of landscape and vendors.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or (technical) business administration and preferably have a PM certified (PMBOK, Prince2);
- To do this job well, you need about 5+ years’ experience in hands-on in developing and strengthen an IT department.
- Preferable in a manufacturing or related industry;
- You have 5-10 years’ relevant experience driving and leading an IT shared service team;
- You are a motivator, a decision maker and know how to manage conflicts;
- You will anticipate and are the best in planning and organizing!
Who are we?
Verder International is an ambitious and financially strong international family business and focuses worldwide on the development and distribution of laboratory equipment (Scientific division) and an extensive range of specialist pump technologies (Liquids division). With various production companies and distribution locations, we are active in 25 different countries with 1500 employees worldwide. The Verder Group has been chosen by Management Team (MT) as the number 1 in the Dutch top 100 manufacturing industry!
What do we offer?
The Verder Group is investing in digital technologies to support our global growth ambitions. We are building core IT platforms based on cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Innovations like Virtual reality, Robotic Process Automation and Internet of Things are driving our IT and Innovation roadmap. To support these ambitions we are building a Group Shared Services team that will support these global initiatives. An excellent opportunity for ambitious and driven technology talents that can support us in these challenging goals and want to work with the newest technologies. You will contribute to the core of our digital innovation initiatives and we offer you an international and exciting environment where you can globally expand, learn and work together.
Apply for this job
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? You can apply for this vacancy via our website www.werkenbijverder.com or send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more about this job opening, please get in touch with Annaliza van Kuilenburg, HR Advisor at 030-6779103. Also have a look at our website www.verder.com.