The Verder Group is moving towards a new public cloud technology platform based on Microsoft’s Azure stack. You will assess the business's infrastructure and migrate different functions to this new technology platform based on opportunities (risk, cost, benefits). You are the trusted expert within the Verder Group regarding public Cloud architecture and services.
Your main tasks!
You are responsible for the installation and operation of Cloud Platforms and you will be building and deploying applications at scale. This includes that you:
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms;
- Build, maintain, and expand the Azure cloud services that haven been established;
- Will make the transition of the current workloads into the Verder Group public Cloud platform;
- Monitor, handle requests and incidents, configuration management and improve solutions on our Azure cloud platform;
- Ensure configuration management, performance and security monitoring of customer services;
- Recognize common problems and try to prevent them and identify opportunities for service improvement;
- Develop scripts to automate the deployment of Azure architecture and solutions.
Who are you?
- In possession of a Bachelor degree (Information);
- About 3+ years’ experienced in the Cloud;
- Familiar with the design, automation, deployment and operation of cloud applications and infrastructure on the Microsoft Azure stack;
- In possession of the Microsoft certifications like Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert and Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals;
- Result driven, analytical and a team player;
- Eager to learn and know how to set priorities.
Who are we?
Verder International is an ambitious and financially strong international family business and focuses worldwide on the development and distribution of laboratory equipment (Scientific division) and an extensive range of specialist pump technologies (Liquids division). With various production companies and distribution locations, we are active in 25 different countries with 1500 employees worldwide. The Verder Group has been chosen by Management Team (MT) as the number 1 in the Dutch top 100 manufacturing industry!
What do we offer?
The Verder Group is investing in digital technologies to support our global growth ambitions. We are building core IT platforms based on cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Innovations like Virtual reality, Robotic Process Automation and Internet of Things are driving our IT and Innovation roadmap. To support these ambitions we are building a Group Shared Services team that will support these global initiatives. An excellent opportunity for ambitious and driven technology talents that can support us in these challenging goals and want to work with the newest technologies. You will contribute to the core of our digital innovation initiatives and we offer you an international and exciting environment where you can globally expand, learn and work together.
Apply for this job
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? You can apply for this vacancy via our website www.werkenbijverder.com or send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more about this job opening, please get in touch with Annaliza van Kuilenburg, HR Advisor at 030-6779103. Also have a look at our website www.verder.com.