Cape - Internship Visual Analysis Front-end Development
Who are we
Cape is the new kid on the block in the world of online advertising. We started in May 2019 in the belief that we can make digital marketing more personal. And above all even more fun. We come up with tech solutions for marketers with which they can translate creative ideas into truly relevant campaigns. And then very quickly.
Cape is an online platform that allows marketers to create full online campaigns. Our platform allows you to collaborate together with teams and in a visual interface create dynamic video, display ads, social ads etc. After creating the assets you can publish a campaign to Google, Youtube, Facebook and all the other major players.
We are growing fast and we are proud of that. For example, we work with some of the best brands including
KLM, Takeaway.com, Rituals, Sony Music, Royal Swinkels Family Brewers, Philips and much more .. Our tech is already running at a number of agencies to support their customers.
What are you going to do
Our clients use our tool to create ads for many countries. We are integrating aI data and image analysis to collect data on the visual elements.
We believe that good visual content can result in better performance of the ads. You can think about the amount of text, vividness, timing of the text, text length etc etc.
In a development (frontend) internship we want to create a nice and visual interface that analyzes your visuals/videos. This can include graphs, visual elements and 3d blowups.
You can find a first example here: https://videoanalytics-comparison-tool.lwdev.nl/
What do we expect from you
- You like to think along with the customer or colleagues
- You are a team player
- You can solve problems well and you dare to tackle them
- You like to grow with a dynamic and young team
- You are eager to learn and have the drive to improve
What can you expect from us
- An office in the the centre of Tilburg
- The possibility to work from home due to the current Corona situation
- Working with cool innovations and (inter) national top brands
- An internship fee of € 300.00 gross per month based on 40 hours per week
Good supervision and correct management with regard to your graduation research
But above all
- An enthusiastic, eager to learn and passionate team that you can work with
- A varied and challenging internship with a lot of responsibility
- A smooth, creative and informal company where more than 80 whoppers come to work with great pleasure
Does this position appeal to you? Mail us why we should stop searching immediately: email@example.com.